Sevilo (‘olives’ backwards, if you hadn’t already worked that out) is the name of the company that Richard and Margot set up when they bought land in Greytown. They now live on a 1ha (2.5 acres) block to the now sold olive grove and hazelnut orchard.
This Sevilo site is intended to be used for their non-business lives.
The Sevilo Blog was being used by Margot as part of her journalling/scrapbooking/writing life, as an alternative and adjunct to those means of memory-keeping.
- Part-time employee of the South Wairarapa District Council, working as afternoon Library Assistant at the Greytown Public Library
- Partner to Richard (26 years, y’all!) and mother to Ed (now 27 and studying Philosophy at Honours level at Victoria University of Wellington).
- Worker on the grove/in the orchard (a little) and on the marketing and money side (a little more) of our Fantail Grove business.
- Quilter, scrapbooker and reader (of books, magazines, websites and blogs).
- Would-be traveller and writer.