Sevilo (‘olives’ backwards, if you hadn’t already worked that out) is the name of the company that Richard and Margot set up when they bought land in Greytown. They now run the 10ha (25 acres) as an olive grove and hazelnut orchard. You can see their business site at www.fantailgrove.co.nz to find out more about that part of their lives.
The Sevilo site is one they intend to be used for their non-business lives.
The Sevilo Blog is being used by Margot as part of her journalling/scrapbooking/writing life, as an alternative and adjunct to those means of memory-keeping.
- Part-time employee of the South Wairarapa District Council, working as afternoon Library Assistant at the Greytown Public Library
- Partner to Richard (26 years, y’all!) and mother to Ed (now 21 and studying Philosophy at Honours level at Victoria University of Wellington).
- Worker on the grove/in the orchard (a little) and on the marketing and money side (a little more) of our Fantail Grove business.
- Quilter, scrapbooker and reader (of books, magazines, websites and blogs).
- Would-be traveller and writer.